Riddhika Ventures Stylish Blue Peacock Feather and Royal Blue Peacock Kundan Rakhi (Set of 2) with Roli Chawal and Greeting Card (K2K3)
Pure Cotton Eco-Friendly Plantable Rakhi | Rakhi for Brother |Seeds Embedded | Handcrafted
- Reviews (0)
About this item
- This Rakhi draws inspiration from the beautiful colors adorned by a Peacock, the majestic bird considered to be a symbol of auspiciousness and purity. By choosing Phool’s Rakhi you not only get to cherish the bond you share with your sibling, extend the sacred promise of protection to Mother Earth but also offset the heaps of waste generated every Raksha Bandhan due to polyester thread rakhis.
- Ornamented with an organic seed of pumpkin right in the middle, the tassels attached with this Rakhi contain a mix of Amaranthus, Basil, and Purslane seeds, a perfect addition to your home garden.
- ⚱This box also contains a complimentary duo of Roli-Chawal which is packed in cute little bottles to be a part of the traditional ritual of Tilak practiced on Rakshabandhan.
- MADE OF : 100% pure cotton grown by local farmers with non-GMO and IPR-free seeds, these threads are spun into yarn the traditional way with Charkha and dyed with 100% natural colors.
- We hope the blooming plant of this rakhi always reminds you of the happiest childhood memories. Order now for timely delivery.
Brand PHOOL LUXURY INCENSE Clasp Fold Over Stone Plantable Rakhi Material Cotton Metal cotton Item Length 4.33 Inches