TAZBI Cast Iron Appa Chatti/Appam Pan/Appam Patra/kallu (Ready to Use- Hand Seasoned by Village Ladies Using Oil)- Black
Appam is bowl-shaped thin pancakes made from fermented rice flour batter. They derive their shape from the small special curved shape pan called appachatti /pan. cast iron pan were used to ensure even heating and the appam turn out nice and crisp.
Cast Iron Appachatti is one of the unique cookware that is traditionally popular among the south Indian States. This is a healthy alternative to toxic Teflon coated non stick pans. The Cast Iron appam pan enriches your food with its rich iron content. It is completely hand-seasoned and it is sure to last till your lifetime if maintained well.
This kitchen utensil ensures uniform heating that you can make mouth-watering Appam, which is crispy at the edges and soft at the center. Being a handmade product, it has a natural finish apart from the machine made cookwares like nonstick, steel. Our products are made using traditional indigenous techniques by
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|Special Feature||Stove Top Compatible|
|Product Care Instructions||WASH WITH MILD SOAP SOLUTION|
|Item Weight||1.2 Kilograms|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Is Oven Safe||No|
- Made from 100% food-grade Iron with 3 mm thickness.
- Outer Diameter-8.25 inch;Weight – 1.260KG
- Cast iron appachatti is hand-seasoned. But it needs seasoning for few times before cooking
- This Traditional model Cast iron appachatti is ideal for preparing appam
- Heavy duty cast iron for optimal heat retention and even heating
- Unlike other brands that use black chemical paint for a smooth surface, but our seasoning is with 100% edible oil .
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|