- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Meaning of Phulkari: The word “Phulkari” has its origins in Punjab which means flower work. This is an emboidery technique which can be found in the holy city of Amritsar. Phulkari Dupattas are highly admired by people all over the world owing to their bright colour combinations. These dupattas are on the shopping lists of most tourists visiting India
- Our feather-soft threads have the lustre that will add a distinct sparkle to your look. Be it your traditional outfit or a modern ensemble, a phulkari dupatta can never go wrong in adding its appeal to your elegance. These timeless pieces will always stay as your prized possessions.
- Solve your gifting worries with this light weight dupatta from the house of Stylish. This dupatta has free length of 2.2m which makes it ideal for gifting
- Pattern: “Pankha” is a punjabi word that translated to fan in english. This floral pankha pattern has been adorned by many generations in Punjab. This is specially used as “Chaddar” which is carried by the bride’s brothers when she enters the wedding ceremony
- Size: 42 x 84 Inches, Colour: White
SWI WITH LABEL Women’s Embroidered Phulkari Chiffon Dupatta
These light weight chiffon dupatta are exemplary items that are must haves in every women’s wardrobe. Ethnic punjabi handwork, and soft feel add the perfect finishing touch to almost any outfit. It is the ideal fashion accessory for any season, event or occasion! It is lightweight, super soft and easy to carry. This dupatta is 2.2 m long, weighs less than 200g and comes in a light weight packing which makes it ideal for gifting. Think stylish! Be stylish!.
SWI WITH LABEL
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|