Country Delight Desi Danedar Ghee 900 ML | Cow Ghee 900 ML Pure (Pack of 1)
Pure Cow Milk Ghee is bright golden yellow in colour. In normal room temperature, it is in a semi-solid state.
Genuine ghee is granular (danedaar) in consistency. It should feel buttery and not sticky when melted between fingertips.
Traditional Ghee, like that made in Indian homes, has a nutty, wholesome aroma. Packaged ghee, if pure, should remind you of ghee you had as a kid.
Ghee made with Gir or Sahiwal cow milk, has a nutty, full-bodied taste. Freshly prepared ghee coats your mouth with rich, familiar flavours.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- MADE FROM 100% NATURAL COW MILK. Product of freshly milked gir and sahiwal Indian purebred cows.
- AUTHENTIC AROMA OF DESI GHEE. A sign of Pure Quality that comes from Preservatives-free Milk only.
- UNIQUE DANEDAAR TEXTURE. Grainy texture of authentic clarified butter free of additives.
- NO-TOUCH, 100% SAFE PACKAGING. Processed and packaged in a safe, controlled environment.
- NATURALLY IMMUNITY BOOSTING. No adulteration, no recombined oils for maximum nutrition.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|